Tuesday, March 10, 2015

North Texas Teen Book Festival!!

This past Saturday, I  was so lucky to be able to go to the First Annual North Texas Teen Book Festival. I had an AMAZING time!! I went with my friend Jackie and we got so lost on the way that there that we ended up in DFW Airport at one point! Once we got there, we met up with our friends Emma and Shannon and rushed to get armbands for speed dating.

Speed dating rocked! I got The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston for…FREE! Getting a free book was just the beginning of the awesomeness that soon commenced.

After Speed Dating, we went to the bookshop and while everyone else bought two books, I bought four. photo 1 - Copy (2)

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle,

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han,

The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr,

and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

 

 

 

Then, we headed over to some panels. Honestly, these panels were the BEST part of NTTBF. The ones I saw were so funny!!!

photo 4

Then, we got in line for author signings and I somehow managed to get ALL of my books signed! The authors were really awesome. Overall, I had a GRAND and FANTASTIC time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p.s. I’ve already read two of the books I got and I’m PUMPED to read the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment